San Andreas Police Departement ~ DPRP

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » San Andreas Police Departement ~ DPRP » Police Recruitment : OPEN » Sign Up Police Recruitment #1

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

San Andreas Police Department - Application Form
(( IC SECTION ))
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1) Firstname: Taylor
1.2) Lastname: Lautner
1.3) Age: 22
1.4) Gender: Male
1.5) Date of birth: 18/08/1993
1.6) Place of birth: American
1.7) Email: ghazzvilla@gmail.com
1.8) Marital status: Single
2. PHYSICAL BACKGROUND
2.1) Height: (In feet) 183 cm
2.2) Weight: (In pound) 67 kg
2.3) Blood Type: O
2.4) Do you have any weakness that may affect your duty as Law Enforcement?: No.
2.5) Hereditary disease (If any): No.
3. ADRESSING DETAILS
3.1) Phone Number: -
3.2) House Phone Number: -
3.3) Address: Apartement
4. LICENSES
4.1) Do you have a Driving License?: Yes.
4.2) Do you have a Sailing License?: -
4.3) Do you have a Flying License?: -
4.4) Do you have a Firearms License?: -
5. EDUCATION BACKGROUND
5.1) Pre-School: Pre-School American Los Santos 1
5.2) Primary School: Primay School American Los Santos 28
5.3) Junior High School: American Centre for Law Enforcement
5.4) Senior High School: American Centre for Law Enforcement
5.5) University (if any): University Law Enforcement
6. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
7.1) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it: No.
7.2) Have you ever submitted an application to SAPD? If yes, when?: No.
7.3) Whats the reason of your denial from the previous application (If you got denied)?: No.
7.4) Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 100 words) "Want to serve shown to gatra, Also Want to Live the parents, in addition to Want to Be State Security, Police So ideals Small since Because I respected the police figure also able to protect the public and my family I was brought into the police And I wanted to serve my country because it was joined by SAPD SAPD can come with me I can protect all citizens of Los Santos of crimes like robbing and others

7.5) Why should we accept you in the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 75 words) Because I believe I can protect all citizens los santos famously hospitable and peaceful and I was also able to give my flesh and blood to serve the country and And I wanted to serve my country because it was joined by the SAPD, I can go with my SAPD can protect all citizens of Los Santos of crimes like robbing and others
(( OOC Section ))
7. OUT OF CHARACTER
8.1) Name: Yoan Alva Rizy
8.2) Age: 15 Age
8.3) Location: Ciamis, Jawa Barat , Indonesia
8.4) DP-RP Forum ID (with the link): Yoan
8.6) Your current & past characters: Also list the score with your character (for example, Romero Parsley [20]) Taylor Lautner [16]
8.7) Have you ever roleplayed in any other roleplay servers, and how long you have been played in this server?: Sure,2Years
8.8) What faction/families you have ever been in, is it official or not?: NEVER in SASD
8.9) Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, explain it: No.
8.10) Do you have teamspeak 3 installed in your computer??: No.
8.11) Have you ever got banned in Distric Roleplay server? If yes, then why?: No.
8.12) Why would you like to join SAPD?: (Minimum 75 words) Want to learn ABOUT Insight Law and studied law at the State Then ABOUT THAT I enroll Yourself From Being MEMBERS SAPD and I want to eradicate such corruption and want to also protect all citizens in America, especially in Los Santos and therefore I would like to join and hopefully I received in SAPD
8.13) What do you know about Law and Government?: (Answer it yourself, DO NOT COPY PASTING). Should law is obeyed in his gatra the law is a source BECAUSE Where can gatra Stand.
8.14) What is your Internet Service Provider and your bandwitdh speed?: (What is your ISP? and what is your internet's speed)Approximately 25.4 million results (0.54 seconds)
8.15) Have you ever been in an organization? If yes, what?: No.
8.16) Are you playing in the Internet Cafe or at Home?: If playing at Internet Cafe, please give us a guarantee / statement: (50 words minimum) AND YOUR STATEMENT WILL BE NOTED BY SAPD AND YOU MUST RESPONSIBLE ON YOUR STATEMENT, IF YOU LIE = BAN) Cafe, I'm Ready responsible When a cheat in cafes Me And I got banned IP Ready in kaarakter GTA And I
8.17) What is your in-game time? (AM/PM or both)?: AM.

Last edited by yoan (2016-12-13 10:11:56)

San Andreas Police Department - Application Form
(( IC SECTION ))
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
1.1) Firstname: Stefano
1.2) Lastname: Maggadino
1.3) Age: 20
1.4) Gender: Male
1.5) Date of birth: 18/08/1995
1.6) Place of birth: American
1.7) Email: alfiangibrane@yahoo.com
1.8) Marital status: Single
2. PHYSICAL BACKGROUND
2.1) Height: (In feet) 183 cm
2.2) Weight: (In pound) 67 kg
2.3) Blood Type: O
2.4) Do you have any weakness that may affect your duty as Law Enforcement?: No.
2.5) Hereditary disease (If any): No.
3. ADRESSING DETAILS
3.1) Phone Number: -
3.2) House Phone Number: -
3.3) Address: Apartement
4. LICENSES
4.1) Do you have a Driving License?: Yes.
4.2) Do you have a Sailing License?: -
4.3) Do you have a Flying License?: -
4.4) Do you have a Firearms License?: -
5. EDUCATION BACKGROUND
5.1) Pre-School: Pre-School American Los Santos 1
5.2) Primary School: Primay School American Los Santos 28
5.3) Junior High School: American Centre for Law Enforcement
5.4) Senior High School: American Centre for Law Enforcement
5.5) University (if any): University Law Enforcement
6. PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
7.1) Have you ever been involved in a criminal case? If yes, explain it: No.
7.2) Have you ever submitted an application to SAPD? If yes, when?: No.
7.3) Whats the reason of your denial from the previous application (If you got denied)?: No.
7.4) Why would you like to be a part of the San Andreas Police Department?: (Minimum 100 words) "
Because I want to be a member of SAPD responsible and faithful to keep the country, I also want to be a member of the firm and not corruption I also like the proud parents and other relatives(( OOC Section ))
7. OUT OF CHARACTER
8.1) Name: Alfian Gibrane
8.2) Age: 16 age
8.3) Location: jakarta,indonesia.
8.4) DP-RP Forum ID (with the link): Mas Alfian
8.6) Your current & past characters: Also list the score with your character (for example, William_Dilworth[20]) Stefano_Maggadino [16]
8.7) Have you ever roleplayed in any other roleplay servers, and how long you have been played in this server?: Sure,2Years
8.8) What faction/families you have ever been in, is it official or not?:
Family still outstanding and has been officially
8.9) Do you have a fully working microphone? If no, explain it: No.
8.10) Do you have teamspeak 3 installed in your computer??: No.
8.11) Have you ever got banned in Distric Roleplay server? If yes, then why?: No.
8.12) Why would you like to join SAPD?: (Minimum 75 words)
I like SAPD because he likes helping her country and also root out terrorists with all their might, SAPD also not overbearing and light hand, and I also want to make my parents proud, thank you.
8.13) What do you know about Law and Government?: (
implement international cooperation with governmental and non-governmental organizations, both bilateral and multilateral
8.14) What is your Internet Service Provider and your bandwitdh speed?: (What is your ISP? and what is your internet's speed)Approximately 25.4 million results (0.54 seconds)
8.15) Have you ever been in an organization? If yes, what?: No.
8.16) Are you playing in the Internet Cafe or at Home?: If playing at Internet Cafe, please give us a guarantee / statement:I'll play (2-3jam) In the cafe and it was my statementMUST RESPONSIBLE ON YOUR STATEMENT, IF YOU LIE = BAN) Cafe, I'm Ready responsible When a cheat in cafes Me And I got banned IP Ready in kaarakter GTA And I
8.17) What is your in-game time? (AM/PM or both)?: Morning afternoon Evening

Last edited by Mas Alfian (2016-12-13 17:32:59)

Lack of word. Please edit again.
7.4)
7.5)
8.12)

Done Sir Thanks.

IC or OOC sir?

Already pack what should I do it again?

You are here » San Andreas Police Departement ~ DPRP » Police Recruitment : OPEN » Sign Up Police Recruitment #1